This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment; and
- those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- access keys to access certain information using your keyboard;
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies;
- instructions for resizing text;
- access to a printable version; and
- the consistent user experience standard.